Thirty Keys is an eco-friendly hotel on Pier Place, located in heart of Cape Town’s bustling Inner City – offering an oasis of green-inspired living and hospitality, with 30 stylishly appointed rooms, perfect for the savvy leisure or business traveller.
Cork floor tiles, hand-crafted bamboo furniture and double glazing that cuts noise and boosts insulation, are just some of the more visible trump cards.
Investing in sustainable living, a green philosophy was adopted for the entire building process. The carbon neutral hotel uses energy-efficient and environmentally sound materials without compromising on luxury.
- 30 Eco-friendly en-suite rooms
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Mini bar on request
- LCD TV with DSTV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Direct dial telephone
- Hair dryer and shaver outlets (220/110 volt)
- Wireless Internet connectivity
- Safety deposit boxes
- Room Service (External)
- Wake up calls on request
- Cots available on request
- Totalstay welcome pack
- Situated in the heart of Cape Town’s Inner City
- Within an easy walking distance of MyCiti Bus stops
- A short walk to main attractions in the Cape Town CBD, the V&A Waterfront, and the CTICC
- 10 minute drive to Cape Town’s iconic beaches